10 Things You Can Do With Fallen Autumn Leaves
It’s the start of autumn! Here’s a list of 10 things you can do with fallen autumn leaves:
10 Things You Can Do With Fallen Autumn Leaves:
1. Animals made out of Autumn Leaves: Go outside and collect lots of leaves of different colours and shapes. Then on a piece of paper create some animals out of leaves. Once you’re happy, you can use some glue to stick them on. Read or buy “Look What I Did with a Leaf!” by Morteza E. Sohi for more great inspiration on your animal leaf collages.
2. Leaf Crowns: Be the King or Queen of autumn with a crown made of autumn leaves! Explore your backyard or Local Park for beautiful leaves. Then follow these easy instructions provided by the Twig and Toadstool blog to create your very own autumn leaf crown.
3. Painted Bug Leaves: If you like bugs, then you will love these painted autumn leaf bugs. All you need is some leaves and some paint!
4. Autumn Treasure Hunter Bracelet: Challenge your friends to see how many different types of leaves they can collect with these DIY Autumn hunter bracelets. You can make your very own autumn bracelets by using these very simple instructions at the ‘I can Teach my Child’ website.
5. Glitter Leaves Wall Decoration: Why not add some glitter to your leaves and create some wall decorations? All you need is some leaves, string, glue and of course lots of glitter!
6. Painting/Drawing made of Leaves: Draw or paint a blank tree trunk and then stick the real leaves you have collected to the picture for a more realistic effect.
7. Painting with Leaves: Use leaves as templates to paint around to create unique and wonderful artwork, as pictured on the right.
8. Autumn Leaves Mask: Be the superhero of autumn by making superhero-like masks using the leaves you collected! Follow these simple instructions provided by Outdoors Mom website to create your own.
9. Leaf People: Use leaves to create leaf people or weird looking autumn monsters.
10. 3D Autumn Trees: Use the leaves you collected to create realistic 3D trees, as pictured. You can see some easy instructions on making these trees here.
What would you do with some fallen autumn leaves? Share your ideas in the comments section below. Hope you enjoy these activities and have fun this autumn!