Easy Halloween Paper Bookmark Tutorial
It’s that time of the year again where creatures from the darkest depths of the world come out to play! Even creatures made out of paper, that help you remember which page you were on in your favourite book. In this tutorial I will show you how to make a black cat paper bookmark. But you can use these instructions to create any horrific creature you like, such as a vampire or Frankenstein. These Halloween paper bookmarks are the perfect treat for a friend and best of all they only take 5 minutes to make.
Easy Halloween Paper Bookmark Tutorial:
What you will need:
- Origami paper or a square sheet of paper
- Yellow coloured paper for the eyes
- White paper for the teeth and ears
1. Firstly halve the origami paper in half to make a triangle:
2. Now halve that triangle twice from both ends to make a diamond shape as shown in the image:
3. Open the diamond shape up and fold the middle shape into a triangle:
4. Tuck the two triangles on the side into the middle pocket to make a square, see image:
5. Your Halloween paper bookmark is now complete, you can use some yellow paper for the eyes and white for the teeth:
These Halloween paper bookmarks are the perfect pals for your favourite Halloween stories. If you love this post, check out our easy paper owl bookmark tutorial for more inspiration and fun.