This competition has now ended.
Thank you to everyone who participated.
As part of literacy week 2015, I am giving away three copies of ‘Charlie and the chocolate factory’ by Roald Dahl to THREE lucky winners! All you have to do is follow Imagine Forest (@imagine_forest) on Twitter and retweet the following tweet:
— Marty the Wizard (@imagine_forest) September 9, 2015
Terms and conditions:
Please read these carefully:
- A total of 3 winners will be selected at random
- Each winner will receive ONE copy of the ‘Charlie and the chocolate factory’ book by Roald Dahl in paperback format.
- The prize is completely FREE, meaning there are NO extra costs associated with winning i.e delivery is free etc.
- Winners will be contacted via a Twitter direct message
- Winners will be asked for their full name, email address to be contacted on, their home address to deliver the prize to and photos of themselves.
- If no photo’s are provided Imagine Forest has the right to use your Twitter profile photos in it’s promotional materials, such as in our blog, newsletter etc.
- Imagine Forest reserves the right to publish the names of the winners on it’s blog, newsletters and other promotional material.
- The giveaway will officially end when the Imagine Forest Twitter account (@imagine_forest) reaches 1,000 followers.
- Winners will be announced one week after Imagine Forest gaining 1,000 followers.
- Participants must be 18 years old or over to enter.
- Participants must live in the United Kingdom or have a home address in the United Kingdom.
- Participants must BOTH follow Imagine Forest (@imagine_forest) and retweet the indicated post to be in with a chance of winning the prize.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Luck! And keep your eyes open for more competitions and giveaways by Imagine Forest.
Happy Literacy week 2015!