Imagine Forest Nominated For The Bloggers Recognition Award
I am so excited and pleased to be nominated for the Blogger’s recognition award. I would really like to thank the wonderful Zuzana of Being a Mama Abroad blog for the nomination. Zuzana blogs about her new adventures into motherhood. And of course, as the name of her blog suggests, she also writes about living abroad in Yorkshire (originally from Slovakia). You really must check her wonderful blog.
About the Blogger’s Recognition Award
For anyone not familiar with the blogger recognition award. It is an award given to blogs that are having a great impact in the blogging community. If you have been nominated for the award, you can choose to accept the nomination or ignore it. If you want to accept your nomination, you must follow the following rules:
- Write a blog post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers to nominate.
- Contact the blogs you nominated and let them know you have nominated them. And provide the link to the post you created.
How Imagine Forest started
Imagine Forest started in 2015 by Safia Begum, after graduating from university. I chose to create Imagine Forest because I have always loved writing stories as a child and have always seen the importance and benefits of creative writing at a young age. The fictional character Marty the wizard that you see on our social media and around the website was created by me to get kids writing more. The goal of Imagine Forest is always to make creative writing fun for kids, in particular, writing stories. I try to blog about everything from paper crafts to reading lists and writing activities for kids which all helps build creativity in kids and give them the inspiration to write stories.
In the next few weeks, I even plan on launching the all-new creative writing community for young writers. Which will be a safe and fun online environment for kids to write and share stories. And will provide them with fun printables, daily goals and badges to motivate them to write stories every day (well…almost every day)! So I hope you can join my mailing list to get notified!
My advice to new bloggers
Even though I have been blogging for around 2 years, I still kind of feel like a newbie in the world of blogging. But I do I have two pieces of advice for anyone who is thinking of starting a blog or has recently started updating their blog.
1. Always follow your passion: If you blog about something that you are passionate about, then you will always enjoy blogging. But if you feel that it is becoming too much hard work and that you’re beginning to almost hate it. This is a sign that you’re not enjoying your own blog and really need to change direction.
2. Never give up: Blogging can be hard work and for a long time you might not even see any results. Then one day you see a big jump in traffic and then it just keeps on rolling in. The important thing is to keep going and posting regularly because you never know who’s reading your posts.
The moment you all been waiting for! Here are my nominations for the blogger’s recognition award. Drum roll, please!
- Christy from Welsh Mum Blog
- Maria from Happy Mummy Blog
- Emma from MummyEM Blog
- Emily from Squid Mama
- Awaybies from Awaybies Kids Blog
- Meagan from Meg For It
- Hannah from Trippy Tribe
- Jennifer from Noteworthy Mommy
- Soma from Mommy and Lilly
- Claire from Bumps, Babies, Tots and Teens Mummy Diaries
- Stevie from This Mumma Needs Tea
Keep up the hard work and keep posting!